Our family owned and operated company first opened its’ doors in 1945, making it the most established and reputable supplier of commercial catering equipment in the industry. Our air conditioned showroom is centrally located at 191 Ramsay Street, Haberfield with plenty of underground parking, for the convenience of our customers. We are a wholesaler, but also open to the public.
The Value of Experience
Snowmaster offers more than seven decades of knowledge and expertise to customers who are considering setting up coffee shops, restaurants, bars, clubs, hospitals, nursing homes, Government institutions, and any other business that involves hospitality and food preparation. Working closely with our clients, we ensure that help is at hand from the very first step of designing your kitchen, to ensuring your catering equipment is tailor made, to suit your space requirements and budget. Amongst our many satisfied clients, are the following:
- Restaurants The Butterfly Lounge, Nick’s Cockle Bay, Nick’s King Street Wharf, Amero’s, Tosolini’s Canberra,
- Pubs & Bars Cargo Bar, Cat & Fiddle Hotel, Cooks on Carrington, Orient Hotel, The Vanilla Room, White Cockatoo
- RSLs & Clubs Eastern Suburbs Legion, Bondi Beach Community Club, Killara Golf Club, Milton Ulladulla Club Springwood
Bowling, Taree RSL & Gold Club, Scout Association of Australia
- Catering Canterbury Meals on Wheels, Captain Cook Cruises, Fratelli Fresh, Five Stars Catering, Jones the Grocer,
Rock Pool, Watsons Catering
- Education University of Sydney, Burwood Girls High, Hurstville South Public School, Mount Carmel High School, St
John’s Pre-School, Parramatta Marist High, Goldcreek Early Learning
- Churches St Andrew’s Cathedral, Epping Church of Christ, Seventh Day Adventists, Uniting Church Casino
Best Brands at the Best Prices
Anvil, Moffat, Waldorf, Goldstein and Roband are just some of the few well known and reputable brands our customers know Snowmaster can supply them, at the lowest prices in the industry, especially as part of package deals.
Lowest Freight Costs
Every little bit (saved) helps! With clients in the remotest parts of Australia (also Tasmania and The Pacific Islands), we know freight costs matter. That is why we have established and stocked our warehouses in Sydney, Melbourne, Adelaide, Brisbane, Perth and Hobart, to ensure speedy shipping at the lowest possible cost.
In addition to the industry wide “Rent-Try-Buy” scheme, we are pleased to offer our clients up to 25% lower than market rate financing, exclusive to approved Snowmaster customers (subject to standard lending criteria). This is a significant financial saving for customers who are setting up a new commercial kitchen, or who are planning to add & upgrade equipment to an existing operation.
We look forward to welcoming you at our 191 Ramsay Street, Haberfield showroom, or just give us a call, on 02 9799 9911, for a friendly chat about your commercial catering equipment needs.